terça-feira, 7 de agosto de 2018

Chapter One


"...
Chapter One...
I am born.
Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show. To begin my life with the beginning of my life, I record that I was born (as I have been informed and believe) on a Friday, at twelve o'clock at night. It was remarked that the clock began to strike, and I began to cry, simultaneously.
..."

Mentiram, segundo os calendários, foi numa quinta feira 27, às 06 da madrugada. Quase no meio do século xx.
Antes de poder argumentar qualquer coisa, minha avó me embrulhou "en cueros" e me mostrou aos Deuses, avisando-lhes que estavam atrasados.
Atrasados... olha só.
Sem conhecer poesia, fiquei calado, fingindo dormir cansado. Não fosse falar bobagem e estragar o momento da vó.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário